I've got a good feeling about this

Thursday, July 14, 2005

The Big Day

Well, we'll be meeting with the oncologist today to discuss my cancer treatment. Yesterday was the toughest day so far emotionally, and I'm not surprised at all. I just ran out of energy after staying focused for a week. I figure 7 out of 8 days is pretty good average. Heck major leaguers get into the Hall of Fame failing 70% of the time!

Anyways, I'm not either optimistic or pessimistic about the upcoming prognosis. If it's good, I don't want to approach my treatment any different than if it is a unfavorable diagnosis. Either way, I'm going to beat this thing.

love,

Cj

1 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi chris, just wanted to tell you that emily and maddie are super cute! but i'm sure you know that already. nick and i have you in our thoughts for the big day today. we know you'll beat this thing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home