I've got a good feeling about this

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Intolerance

I can't drink anything cold. I get a gagging reflex when I do, and if I touch cold stuff it feels like frostbite. This is a side effect of the oxaliplatin infusion. It sucks. Warm water is horrible to drink. At least the nausea from the Xeloda is under control. My biggest problem now is appetite and fatigue. I'm still not sleeping that well, so the last three days haven't been that much fun. At least my recovery from surgery seems to be getting much better.

love,

CJ

2 Comments:

At 7:44 PM, Blogger Les said...

I would trade places with you in a heartbeat. I hate that you are going through this. I wish I could do something to help.

Love, Les

 
At 12:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Chris. Sorry to hear that the chemo is so difficult this time around....:(

We will continue to pray for you all and strength to endure!

Love,
Mark and Family

 

Post a Comment

<< Home