I've got a good feeling about this

Friday, November 04, 2005

Progress

Had my staples removed yesterday, so now I'm free of anything that'll trigger the alarms at the airport. Nothing exciting happened at the surgeon's office, and I need to visit him again in a month.

The best thing happened at the oncologist's office. He prescribed an even higher dose of Hydrocodone. I slept pretty well last night, though I did wake a few times. My pain during the day seems much better too with the new dosages. I just took a 1hr nap and feel good though a bit hungover. I've taken two walks today, and I'm going to try and do three a day to build up strength.

I meet with the oncologist in two weeks, and we'll decide then if I'm ready for chemo. I'd like to wait a full month, but we'll see.

It's still hard to concentrate and type, so entries will be short, but I'm doing better. Thanks for all the support everyone continues to give me.

love

Cj

1 Comments:

At 12:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for keeping the updates going. I miss seeing you online during the day, but glad you are doing better.

Jim

 

Post a Comment

<< Home