I've got a good feeling about this

Monday, January 09, 2006

Six Months

I just realized that we've crossed the six month threshold in my cancer treatment. Why that makes a difference, I'm not sure. We measure so much of our lives in years, and that just seems like a long time. I have a hard time looking forward six months, and looking back to last summer makes me sad when I think of how much time and energy was consumed by my cancer.

According to the chemo schedule, I should be done taking chemo on March 4th. Eight weeks to go.

love,

Cj

1 Comments:

At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's great Chris! The Lord has been gracious and kind to draw this to a close sooner than you thought!!!

I am here in Denver, waiting for my connection, on my way to Minneapolis for a few days on business. Will continue to pray for you all during these difficult times.

Love,
Mark

 

Post a Comment

<< Home