I've got a good feeling about this

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Sunny Saturday

I'm almost halfway through this chemo cycle, and it seems pretty different than the others. I'm much more fatigued, but feel less side effects. I wish my appetite was better, but mostly I'm thirsty for an ice cold drink. Can't have that for at least 5 more days, but at least I can sip cool drinks. Food just doesn't appeal much. I'm not losing weight too fast, about the same for the last three cycles.

I'm just far more tired than before. This is probably a red blood cell thing that'll improve as time passes. According to the doc, my bloodwork is right in line with what they expect. No need for any infusions or procrit etc.

My mental attitude is much better too. I'm very impatient, ready to get back to living. I think that's healthy.

love,

Cj

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home