I've got a good feeling about this

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Bad Night

I awoke in last night and made my way to the bathroom. I don't remember why, but soon I was in front of the vanity, and then passing out. I fell like a sack of potatos, banging and scraping myself pretty badly. The next thing I knew, Jen was on the phone with 911. I was barely lucid, but I thought I'd be okay. Just very groggy, sweaty, and scared. Jen was too. The last thing I wanted was some paramedics stomping through the house.

After 5-10 minutes, I was able to crawl back into bed with Jen's help. Then nausea struck hard. I threw up for about 5 minutes, but since my stomach was pretty empty, it wasn't a big deal, just unpleasant. We went back to bed, and Jen watched over me like a hawk. I'm sorry Honey, I didn't mean to scare you so bad. :(

So today I'll be phoning the multitude of doctors I have, trying to figure out what the heck happened. It's been over 30 years since I last fainted (as an acolyte), and I don't want this to be a recurring thing. I'm afraid to drive or do anything like that.

love,

Cj

P.S. I went to the oncologist's office today, and they did some blood tests as well as testing my blood pressure. Looks like I was dehydrated, so they gave me a bunch of fluids for an hour or so. Seems better now, but I never saw the last blackout/fainting coming. I go back tomorrow to have them run my BP again.

1 Comments:

At 9:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn! That would freak you out.

Glad you did not get hurt worse. Bathroom is a bad place too fall, too many things to hit your head on.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home