I've got a good feeling about this

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Step by Step

Only five days left in this chemo cycle, not that I'm counting...

It was below zero this morning. That's awfully cold. I had stayed up until 11pm, watching the Seahawks on Monday Night Football. I like the Seahawks, but I was really curious to see if going to bed at 11 would improve my sleep. It didn't. I woke up about three hours later, and couldn't fall asleep for an hour or so, and then only fitfully. Just need to give the sleeping pills time to build up. I'll try something different if I'm getting the same results after two weeks.

love,

Cj

2 Comments:

At 1:01 PM, Blogger YSuarez said...

Chris, if u cant still sleep after trying the last medication please, please, please, ask the dr, for Ambien or Lunesta. They are excellent sleeping aids, just for sometime until u feel recuperated from surgery and chemo. I have been depressed before and the lack of sleep just make it worst. I hope u feel better so soon....and be able to sleep at least 6 hours, it makes a huge difference. That is me, dont give me food but I need my sleep.
Big hugs!
Yami

 
At 12:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Chris. I was listening to a new Third Day album with a song called "Mountain of God" and thought of you. I think it is based on Hebrews 12:2-3. Here are the lyrics:

Thought that I was all alone
Broken and afraid
But You were there with me
Yes, You were there with me

Even though the journey's long
And I know the road is hard
Well, the One who's gone before me
He will help me carry on
After all that I've been through
Now I realize the truth
That I must go through the valley
To stand upon the mountain of God

As I travel on the road
That You have lead me down
You are here with me
Yes, You are here with me
I have need for nothing more
Oh, now that I have found
That You are here with me
Yes, You are here with me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home