I've got a good feeling about this

Monday, December 19, 2005

Gratitude

In the midst of really cruddy side effects, it's an appropriate time for me to thank everyone for the kindness and generosity that our family has been blessed with. This has ranged from cards and emails to financial assistance that has left me silent until now. But I can't remain silent any longer. We even had an anonymous gift that was far more than I ever could have hoped for. Whoever sent it, thank you. And to everyone else who had a kind word, or helped out in their own way, thank you. We can never begin to repay everyone for their help, but we sure hope we can reciprocate the love we've received. And someday, we'll be in a position to help out someone in need.

love,

The Jacksons,
Chris, Jen, Maddie and Emily

1 Comments:

At 9:14 PM, Blogger YSuarez said...

Get well Chris!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home