I've got a good feeling about this

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

A much better morning

I slept much better last night, and the fever is gone completely. I'm beginning to think that it might have been a bug that took advantage of a slightly weakened immune system. It's so easy to seek clues and connections with everything that is occurring, and I need to be careful of that. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

It finally cooled off quite a bit today. Instead of the low 100's, it should stay around 65-70 with the storm that is passing through the area. The heat was getting a bit old, and I always like rain.

Emily is taking steps with great enthusiasm, though she steadfastly refuses to do so in my presence. She's getting two teeth, and that's probably why she's been a bit more cranky than usual. Maddie continues to adjust well to preschool, though I miss being able to see her at will. She's been having a hard time sleeping through the night, and I think she might be sensing a lot of the stress in the air. Her routine has changed a lot over the last week, so that may be contributing as well.

love,

Cj

3 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Chris. Made it back to Denver, but Tim came down with the flu, as well, so everyone left except for him and me. We will spend the night here in Denver and hopefully get out of dodge tomorrow. Glad your feeling better! We had a great time with you all!

Say hi to Jen, Maddie and Emily for us!

Love,
Mark

 
At 3:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, so maybe it was the flu that you had, Chris. Especially since others that were together with us over the weekend wound up feeling sick, too. Let's hope so and that you'll be back to feeling only a bit fatigued instead of so miserably sick.

Love ya!

Les

 
At 4:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi chris,
i'm just catching up on your other posts, but i'm glad you're feeling much better. as my mom would say, drink lots of water! taking a few big gulps myself now.. talk soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home